- Model the way. Do what you say you’re going to do. Discuss shared values. Measure what’s important. Do the hard things you require of others.
- Inspire a shared vision. Know your people’s values and motivations. Keep your eye on the big picture. Stay positive. Listen.
- Challenge the process. Question the status quo. Find something that needs fixing. Add adventure and challenge. Be open. Take risks. Examine every failure. Welcome all feedback.
- Enable others to act. Include and collaborate. Share information. Focus on gains, not losses. Enlarge your people’s sphere of influence. Educate.
- Encourage the heart. Celebrate successes. Catch people doing things right and tell them immediately. Make work more fun.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7635/make-yourself-an-exemplary-leader "