If you’re growing through acquisition:
- Look hard at administrative and decision-making processes. That’s where run-ins will happen later.
- Put your own folks in charge of the business side, but leave the brainiacs alone.
- Listen hard—and often—to make sure everybody’s on the same page.
- Don’t run after every opportunity if it takes you away from your core expertise. Example: P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, growing 21 percent a year, won’t open a new place unless it fits the chain’s demographic profile.
- Plan for more growth even when business is going nuts.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7628/keep-it-moving-in-fast-forward-mode "