Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, from bottom to top:
- Food, water, warmth and life’s other basics.
- Safe surroundings.
- The desire to be accepted by a group and work as a team.
- Self-esteem. The confidence that comes from mastering work and being rewarded.
- Self-actualization. Creativity, high-level thinking, spiritual beliefs.
— Adapted from Maslow on , Abraham Maslow, Wiley.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7627/motivate-people-based-on-their-needs "
- How can we save on payroll but still have employees work their full schedules?
- Watch out for retaliation—even if employee never made formal discrimination complaint
- Use 3 strategies to cut health care costs
- Keeping things going in a crisis
- Planning for the worst: Implementing a workplace violence policy