- Challengers like winning. They’re excellent strategists and seek the logical solution. Their way might not please others, but it’s bound to be just and rational, with a good chance of working. They care little for procedures. Better, faster, cheaper is their way of life. Challengers make “natural” leaders.
- Explorers are visionary leaders. They go for the creative solution that satisfies their souls. The future fascinates them, and they can become so wrapped up in their vision that they forget what’s around them. They may bet on a long shot, but wow, what an idea! They love change, seeking out new experiences and thriving on chaos.
- Maintainers are traditionalists, striving to preserve the kingdom. They zero in on the realistic solution that carries the least risk. Rather than being a solution, in fact, it might just put things on hold. No gain, no loss. They provide organizations a sense of consistency, prudence and order.
- Helpers are emotional and seize on solutions that satisfy the heart. The solution might not work, but it feels good. Helpers take stands based on their feelings, and they love to support their people.
Get a quick read on what types of people reside in your kingdom by asking someone how much time he or she has to meet with you about an upcoming project:
- Challengers will give you “x” minutes.
- Explorers will want to know more before answering.
- Maintainers will offer as much time as is warranted.
- Helpers will take the time to make others feel comfortable.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7620/kingdomality-whats-your-ruling-style "