Help employees cope with the sudden death of a co-worker by reacting in a swift, sensitive manner. Example: In April 2004, when McDonald’s CEO Jim Cantalupo died of a heart attack while at a company convention, the team quickly sent an e-mail with accurate information to workers and offered them grief counseling.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7602/help-employees-cope "
- Heed hard-knock lessons from unconventional leaders
- 7 ways to use leverage--not that chip on your shoulder--to become more effective at work
- There's pretext, and then there's not even bothering
- Your I-9 forms: The 5 most common mistakes ... and how to avoid them
- Capture knowledge from key people before they exit