Q. I'm under the impression that our company is obligated to give employees all vacation accrued up to the time of their
A. You're absolutely right. Under the FMLA, ADA and workers' compensation laws, an employee is not entitled to accrue vacation days while on leave.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Does the FMLA grant leave for foreign adoptions?
- No accommodation request, no unemployment benefits
- When the writing is on the wall: Court finds employee justified in believing she was fired
- You don't have to raise arbitration pact with EEOC