Q. I'm under the impression that our company is obligated to give employees all vacation accrued up to the time of their
A. You're absolutely right. Under the FMLA, ADA and workers' compensation laws, an employee is not entitled to accrue vacation days while on leave.
- How to assign FMLA leave to a reluctant employee
- Seasonal work, temps and 1099 status: Are we liable for unemployment comp?
- Patience key when you think worker won't return from FMLA
- Need health insurance options for your small business?
- Check your pay rates! Obvious male/female disparity is probably 'willful' discrimination