Q. I'm under the impression that our company is obligated to give employees all vacation accrued up to the time of their
A. You're absolutely right. Under the FMLA, ADA and workers' compensation laws, an employee is not entitled to accrue vacation days while on leave.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Texas employers may now pay employees in Bitcoins
- Reinstate employees right after leave; don't delay
- Can I ask my employees to use accrued leave to cover time spent on jury duty?
- Employee fudges appointments, claiming FMLA? Count that as an unexcused absence