Q. I'm under the impression that our company is obligated to give employees all vacation accrued up to the time of their
A. You're absolutely right. Under the FMLA, ADA and workers' compensation laws, an employee is not entitled to accrue vacation days while on leave.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- You can't demand exact day for FMLA treatment
- If you're well enough to steal, you're well enough to work
- Stay competitive by aligning benefits with staff expectations
- Court: Arbitration OK as long as employee doesn't have to give up any rights