Q. I'm under the impression that our company is obligated to give employees all vacation accrued up to the time of their
A. You're absolutely right. Under the FMLA, ADA and workers' compensation laws, an employee is not entitled to accrue vacation days while on leave.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- No double liability for state, federal classification claims
- Recognize The Legal Dangers Of Considering Military Service In Employment Decisions
- Small changes to returning worker's job are OK
- Gawker is latest target of unpaid intern class action