Case study: Ritz-Carlton makes it a practice to identify, analyze and trumpet the news of the systems that their best employees develop to please guests.
It’s a matter of applying the axiom “Catch people doing something right” and carrying it to logical extremes.
— Adapted from First, Break all the Rules, Marcus Buckingham and Curt Coffman, Simon & Schuster.
- What are the pros and cons of requiring staff to sign mandatory arbitration clauses?
- Trainer uses drill sergeant tactics? Make sure it's 'Equal opportunity pressure'
- 'Boys will be boys' won't excuse harassment
- 'Tis the season to be jolly … but careful with parties, gifts, bonuses
- Get out of town! Three companies offer innovative vacation benefits