“Best advice” from other leaders:
- Southwest Airlines founder Herb Kelleher says his mother taught him that job titles mean nothing, that people should be respected and trusted as human beings.
“You don’t have to have a doctorate to have an idea,” says Kelleher.
- AMD CEO Hector Ruiz says former head of Motorola, Bob Galvin, told him that a good leader “knows he is doing a good job when he knows with certainty that he can say ‘Yes’ to anything his staff asks and feel totally confident that they will do the right thing.”
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- How Parcells turns losers into winners
- Beat new tax deadline for worker credits: IRS extends cutoff date
- 10 warning signs of low morale ... and 7 ways to boost it
- What's the weirdest stunt you've seen applicants pull?