What you may not know is that each Barbie for President doll comes with a tip sheet ginned up by the White House Project, a group encouraging women to run for public office. Barbie, whose career includes a stint as a business executive, advises leaders and future leaders to:
- List 10 things you want to accomplish, and then go for it!
- Champion a cause you believe in.
- Challenge yourself to try something new. You can do it!
- Treat yourself and others with respect.
- Act as a role model.
- Support your people when they have a setback, and show them how to try again.
- Encourage them to dream and to make their dreams come true.
— Adapted from “If Not Bush or Kerry, Vote Barbie,” http://money.cnn.com.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7533/blonde-ambition-barbie-advises-leaders "