Visionary leaders are more consistent about change. They transform their organizations into structures that, like ecosystems, adapt constantly to the environment. Here are five keys to making that adaptability a hallmark of your :
1. Manage change from the bottomup by letting people suggest new solutions to problems, new products and services and new ways to serve customers.
2. Encourage change at all levels of your organization, not only at the top.
3. Help people communicate about changes they’re making. Use meetings and high-tech tools, such as Intranet portals where departments and divisions share their innovations.
4. Provide training now, not later, so people can perform new tasks that are coming under high demand. E-learning programs on your Intranet can provide a flexible and fast alternative to costly traditional training.
5. Use metrics to track your change processes. If you can’t measure what’s changing, you can’t be sure that change is taking place.
— Adapted from “Disturbing the System,” Peter Cheese, Accenture Outlook Journal.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7532/keys-to-enacting-changes-that-last "