- Go looking for problems, and welcome them when you find them.
- Be serious about business objectives but have fun as you pursue them.
- Remember that you can’t always control the work you have to do, but you can control the attitude you bring to it.
- Make someone else’s day with a kind word or deed. Your positive attitude will spread to other people.
- Stay present and focused as you deal with questions and challenges.
- Pick people to be part of your “secret attitude team”: those who are so positive that when you think about them, you become energized, too.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7519/routine-day-tips-for-moving-on-up "
- Absent-minded employees: The 4 key steps to get absenteeism under control ... legally
- Good documentation is the key to legally disciplining employees
- Check your leave policies! EEOC looks at return-to-work issues
- Out of sight shouldn't be out of mind: Monitor remote facilities for signs of harassment
- Supreme Court protects age-related benefits