- Go looking for problems, and welcome them when you find them.
- Be serious about business objectives but have fun as you pursue them.
- Remember that you can’t always control the work you have to do, but you can control the attitude you bring to it.
- Make someone else’s day with a kind word or deed. Your positive attitude will spread to other people.
- Stay present and focused as you deal with questions and challenges.
- Pick people to be part of your “secret attitude team”: those who are so positive that when you think about them, you become energized, too.
Get weekly updates on breaking news and business advice to help you advance your career! The week's top stories and resources will be sent right to your inbox. Choose the topics you're interested in:
We value your Privacy.