Then, do your best—through one-on-one meetings, brainstorming and research—to make sure your organization as a whole asks itself the same questions.
- “Is the ‘how’ of making money in our business and industry changing?”
- “Who’s winning, who’s not, and why?”
- “How are the winners making money?”
- “If our business is winning, what must we do to stay on top?”
- “On the other hand, if I need to change my game, what should I be doing?”
- “Am I in a growth industry? If not, and I want to continue playing, how do I change it or play it better than my competitors?”
- “Is our organization moving quickly to spot and take advantage of growth opportunities?”
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7513/test-your-version-of-career-reality "