Then, do your best—through one-on-one meetings, brainstorming and research—to make sure your organization as a whole asks itself the same questions.
- “Is the ‘how’ of making money in our business and industry changing?”
- “Who’s winning, who’s not, and why?”
- “How are the winners making money?”
- “If our business is winning, what must we do to stay on top?”
- “On the other hand, if I need to change my game, what should I be doing?”
- “Am I in a growth industry? If not, and I want to continue playing, how do I change it or play it better than my competitors?”
- “Is our organization moving quickly to spot and take advantage of growth opportunities?”