- For a memorable experience, hire players from the pro tours to take part in your event. They can lead a clinic, pose for photos with attendees, play one hole with each foursome, and mingle at the reception.
- You may persuade a local TV celebrity to join your group at little or no cost. If you want a dinner emceed or you’d like to bring in a big-time celebrity, expect to pay something between an honorarium and a full appearance fee. If you’re holding the event partly for charity, you can find someone for a reduced price, or free.
- A growing number of courses offer golf carts equipped with satellite tracking and communication programs so you can keep tabs on your guests, their scores and their lost clubs.
- If you’re combining work with play in one day, end your morning meetings by 11:30 and schedule a shotgun start for 12:30. Put box lunches and coolers in each cart.
- Ideally, you should offer enough refreshment carts so that players see one every three or four holes. Bonus: For maximum visibility, ask your organization’s president to ride around in a refreshment cart and visit everybody.
- Play in your own event!
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7509/power-drive-your-status-with-golf-events "