1. “What is our mission?”
2. “Who is our customer?”
3. “What does the customer value?”
4. “What are our results?”
5. “What is our plan?”
— From “Self-Assessment: The First Action Requirement of ,” Peter F. Drucker, Leader to Leader Institute, www.drucker.org.
- It's not just doctor's FMLA call anymore: Court allows worker's say on health condition
- Look beyond SHRM for help in education, training
- Absent-minded employees: The 4 key steps to get absenteeism under control ... legally
- Beware the cat's paw: How innocent decisions create liability
- Does birth order affect your earning potential?