- “Who are our main competitors?”
- “What advantages do our competitors enjoy over us?”
- “What single aspect of our product or service sets us apart?”
- “What three trends do you see for our industry?”
- “How will hiring you make us more competitive?”
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7468/dont-hire-those-who-dont-know-this "
- Employer didn't check records before letting him check a pulse
- Don't embellish pay and perks to lure candidates; it will backfire
- Court warns against bending the rules when hiring
- Dunkin' Donuts sues own franchisees for hiring illegals
- Retain notes on salary negotiations to protect against pay discrimination claims