It’s probably the longest statement of purpose an American corporation has ever crafted, and it serves as an internal benchmark for operations.
- “We believe in creating loyal customers by providing a superior experience at a great value.”
- “We believe our continued success lies in
- “We believe in participating responsibly in the global marketplace.”
- “We have a passion for winning in everything we do.”
— Adapted from “How Dell Got Soul,” Lawrence Fisher, Strategy + Business.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- The water cooler dies: Office gossip spreads faster online
- Don't let trumped-Up excuses prevent sacking bad worker
- 10 steps to take when responding to an EEOC complaint
- Apple's new CEO ripe for success