It’s probably the longest statement of purpose an American corporation has ever crafted, and it serves as an internal benchmark for operations.
- “We believe in creating loyal customers by providing a superior experience at a great value.”
- “We believe our continued success lies in
- “We believe in participating responsibly in the global marketplace.”
- “We have a passion for winning in everything we do.”
— Adapted from “How Dell Got Soul,” Lawrence Fisher, Strategy + Business.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Close skills gap with training, pay, planning
- Do supervisors' 'Unofficial' employee files raise any legal red flags?
- Photo contest unites global IT workforce
- The lonely road of Apple CEO Tim Cook