- Condense your plan to one written page.
- Cross out verbiage until the plan fits on an index card.
- Recite the plan’s description aloud and make sure you can explain it in the time it takes for a typical elevator ride.
—Adapted from Swanson’s Unwritten Rules of , William H. Swanson, Raytheon Co.
- Rise above a co-worker's e-mail attack
- Tax-free and scandal-free: 5 investments for those who are leery of mutual funds
- Can we reduce pay for exempt employee who will miss work for intermittent FMLA leave?
- Can we request a note for all intermittent leaves?
- Hostile work environment depends on nature of job