Are you flying blind? Not really, because you can still innovate in a flexible way. Examples:
- Challenge assumptions—both your own and others’—about work in progress and work to come.
- Train people quickly in the skills they need to adapt to external changes.
- Anticipate unpredictable behavior from employees, customers and suppliers. In other words, don’t assume you can predict what people will do next.
- Remember that you can’t force people to change. Your job is to help them discover for themselves the necessity of doing so.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- A case study in how NOT to handle 'Frivolous' complaints
- Investigate claims to tackle harassment head-on
- Don't ask DOL -- Employers expect only general guidance on overtime pay
- Can we offer comp time instead of overtime pay for nonexempt employees who work OT?