Why? Bower always used three guiding principles:
- Never let money keep you from telling the truth.
- Always put your customers’ interests first.
- Agree to work only if you can deliver real value.
—Adapted from “McKinsey Guru Marvin Bower,” Jed Graham, Investor’s Business Daily.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7343/the-consultant-who-spurned-for-truth "
- Can Notes on a Napkin Leave an Age Discrimination Paper Trail?
- Employers don't always have to be right, just honest
- When people don't want to play nicely
- Get it in writing: Creating effective and legal job descriptions
- Play it straight: When employee's complaints become irrational, stick with sound procedures