Why? Bower always used three guiding principles:
- Never let money keep you from telling the truth.
- Always put your customers’ interests first.
- Agree to work only if you can deliver real value.
—Adapted from “McKinsey Guru Marvin Bower,” Jed Graham, Investor’s Business Daily.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Before we start background checks, should we start asking applicants for birth dates?
- Management 'Pyros': Spot 'Em, then put out their fire
- Follow basic rules for job descriptions, interviews to avoid hiring bias
- Sexual orientation: Adapt policy to local, state law