Why? Bower always used three guiding principles:
- Never let money keep you from telling the truth.
- Always put your customers’ interests first.
- Agree to work only if you can deliver real value.
—Adapted from “McKinsey Guru Marvin Bower,” Jed Graham, Investor’s Business Daily.
- Case studies in 'strategic praising': 6 steps to success
- In hospitals, have evidence union messages upset patients
- How not to handle FMLA leave: Do what Chicago did to a seriously ill employee
- Lock in tax protection for small biz investments
- Of course you have an anti-harassment policy; now make sure all your employees can use it