Why? Bower always used three guiding principles:
- Never let money keep you from telling the truth.
- Always put your customers’ interests first.
- Agree to work only if you can deliver real value.
—Adapted from “McKinsey Guru Marvin Bower,” Jed Graham, Investor’s Business Daily.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Big Supreme Court ruling gives employees the green light to sue over 401(k) losses
- Employee doesn't need to exhaust complaint channels to file suit
- Consult attorney on union contract—Because every word counts
- Disabled or injured workers ready to return? Here's how to help