John C. Maxwell calls it the Law of the Edge, and it’s pretty powerful stuff. Here are some practical ways to make this law work:
- Dedicate yourself to Tight units don’t build themselves. Take care of your team, and it will take care of your dream. .
- Pay the price. It costs energy, money and time to build a team.
- Work and play together. Leaders know that you need to touch a heart before you ask for a hand. Make that connection.
- Empower team members. Turn over responsibility to them, which gives them the desire, and authority, which gives them the means.
- Give credit for success.
- Make sure the investment pays off. Effort doesn’t guarantee that the mission is accomplished. Keep tabs.
- Help them win. Never let a day go by without finding ways for your team to move ahead.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7342/basics-from-the-law-of-the-edge "