1. OSHA’s 20-page booklet, How to Plan for Workplace Emergencies and Evacuation. Go to www.osha.gov/Publications/osha3088.pdf.
2. The Department of Homeland Security offers free posters on physical security and computer security. Go to www.us-cert.gov/reading_room/distributable.html.
3. Download posters, brochures and checklists that help people and businesses prepare at www.ready.gov.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Complaints against McDonald's bring EEOC into joint-employer fight
- When contracting with temp or payroll services, make sure it's clear who the real employer is
- Judge nixes online notice of Gawker suit settlement
- Health reform: IRS issues new rules on play-or-pay option