1. OSHA’s 20-page booklet, How to Plan for Workplace Emergencies and Evacuation. Go to www.osha.gov/Publications/osha3088.pdf.
2. The Department of Homeland Security offers free posters on physical security and computer security. Go to www.us-cert.gov/reading_room/distributable.html.
3. Download posters, brochures and checklists that help people and businesses prepare at www.ready.gov.
- The EEOC's new initiatives for 2008: All talk … or a real threat?
- 5 questions & answers about accommodating mental disabilities
- FMLA: When You Can Refuse to Reinstate a Worker
- Can a guy mess up so bad, it turns out good?
- 'Aiding and abetting' discrimination can include giving false reasons for discharge