1. OSHA’s 20-page booklet, How to Plan for Workplace Emergencies and Evacuation. Go to www.osha.gov/Publications/osha3088.pdf.
2. The Department of Homeland Security offers free posters on physical security and computer security. Go to www.us-cert.gov/reading_room/distributable.html.
3. Download posters, brochures and checklists that help people and businesses prepare at www.ready.gov.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Firing OK if FMLA return date isn't honored
- When former employees poach more of your all-stars, fight back in court
- Remind supervisors: What you say in emails can and will be used against you in court!
- Don't fire before knowing employee can't return from leave