1. OSHA’s 20-page booklet, How to Plan for Workplace Emergencies and Evacuation. Go to www.osha.gov/Publications/osha3088.pdf.
2. The Department of Homeland Security offers free posters on physical security and computer security. Go to www.us-cert.gov/reading_room/distributable.html.
3. Download posters, brochures and checklists that help people and businesses prepare at www.ready.gov.
- Go ahead! Fire if worker sneaks confidential docs to EEOC
- High court to tackle immigrant rights, standards for cases
- Pull up a chair: You must have ADA accommodations talk with disabled employees
- Florida enacts law providing leave to deal with domestic violence
- Make firing decisions locally so possible lawsuit can't morph into something larger