1. OSHA’s 20-page booklet, How to Plan for Workplace Emergencies and Evacuation. Go to www.osha.gov/Publications/osha3088.pdf.
2. The Department of Homeland Security offers free posters on physical security and computer security. Go to www.us-cert.gov/reading_room/distributable.html.
3. Download posters, brochures and checklists that help people and businesses prepare at www.ready.gov.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- EEOC issues new mandatory poster highlighting GINA
- Texas anti-bias agency pays $900,000—for retaliation
- Whistle-blowing test: Did employer break law?
- After poor-performing worker complains about e-mail, should we follow through on plans to fire?