Your customers expect you to set the bar on customer focus, according to a new survey by the AmericanAssociation and the Human Resource Institute. Customers want CEOs, owners, directors and other high-ranking managers on the front lines to answer questions—and put out small fires—when your employees interact with and serve customers. Your support is key, and it’s the single-most important action companies can and should take to maintain a solid customer focus. What you can do: Have your senior management set the example with customer- focused behaviors, quickly resolve complaints with consumers, create a customer- oriented culture, ask customers directly about their needs, keep your promises and stay aware of what the competition is offering.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Make sure two representatives are present during termination meetings
- Returning soldiers must follow your policies
- Don't lose sight of business basics
- Good news: Courts reluctant to appoint free attorneys