Advice: Follow the “old” rules when claiming the $2,000 clean-fuel deduction for a qualified vehicle placed in service in 2005. To qualify, you must purchase the car new. The IRS allows you to take clean-fuel deductions for the following vehicles:
• Ford Escape Hybrid: model year 2006
• Mercury Mariner Hybrid: model year 2006
• Lexus RX 400h: model year 2006
• Ford Escape Hybrid: model year 2005
• Toyota Prius: model year 2005, 2006
• Toyota Highlander Hybrid: model year 2006
• Honda Insight: model year 2005
• Honda Civic Hybrid: model year 2005
• Honda Accord Hybrid: model year 2005
Logistics: To claim the deduction, put “Clean-Fuel” and the deduction amount on the dotted line alongside Line 36 of your 1040
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/7155/park-a-clean-fuel-deduction-on-05-return "
- How to prevent succession planning from triggering discrimination complaints
- Tally up payroll to find out if Title VII covers you
- How to draft a bullet-proof employee handbook
- Prepare for payroll confusion in new year unless Congress takes action
- Shopping for employee-lawsuit insurance: 6 questions to ask