Paying for a child’s college education is a top priority for many middle-age employees. Fortunately, your company might be able to lighten the load. Create a private foundation to provide educational grants to employees’ children. So long as you meet certain requirements, the amounts are tax free to the employees.
- Keep good records of employee leaves; workers have three years to file FMLA suits
- How can we help an employee who is receiving harassing phone calls?
- Employees have no unilateral right to pick shifts under FMLA
- Must employers pay doctors to fill out FMLA forms?
- Must you provide leave to domestic violence victims?