With spring training upon us, you may have lined up season tickets for the local baseball team. However, you won’t be able to deduct any expenses if you use the tickets personally. Strategy: Arrange to take clients or prospects out to the ballpark. You can write off the cost of the tickets plus other out-of-pocket expenditures.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events