If their mortgage is paid off — or close to it — your parents can’t squeeze much tax juice from their home other than property-tax deductions. Strategy: Consider buying your parents’ home, then lease it back to them at the going rate. That way, they can tap into the built-up home equity without moving away.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events