Q. Can an injured worker obtain both workers’and Social Security disability benefits at the same time?
A. Yes. However, an employee who receives workers’ compensation benefits may receive lower Social Security benefits. You can obtain more information from the Social Security Administration web site (www.ssa.gov) or by calling (800) 772-1213.
- Is an employee who resigned (instead of being fired) eligible for unemployment benefits?
- Does your wellness program clash with new genetic bias law?
- Make your company's succession plan a tax success
- Do we have to pay health insurance opt-out bonus during FMLA leave?
- N.J. employer groups make commitment to improve wellness