Q. Can an injured worker obtain both workers’and Social Security disability benefits at the same time?
A. Yes. However, an employee who receives workers’ compensation benefits may receive lower Social Security benefits. You can obtain more information from the Social Security Administration web site (www.ssa.gov) or by calling (800) 772-1213.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Keep Facebook from frittering away employee productivity
- 33% of firms eye private health exchanges
- When employee requests accommodation, beware overly cautious return-to-work conditions
- 12 simple ways to boost your wellness program's effectiveness