Q. Can an injured worker obtain both workers’and Social Security disability benefits at the same time?
A. Yes. However, an employee who receives workers’ compensation benefits may receive lower Social Security benefits. You can obtain more information from the Social Security Administration web site (www.ssa.gov) or by calling (800) 772-1213.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Could someone who doesn't work here possibly sue us for discrimination?
- What kind of information are we required to give participants in our health insurance plan?
- High-deductible plans curb health care cost growth
- Unemployment claims rise in wake of Gulf hurricanes