Q. Can an injured worker obtain both workers’and Social Security disability benefits at the same time?
A. Yes. However, an employee who receives workers’ compensation benefits may receive lower Social Security benefits. You can obtain more information from the Social Security Administration web site (www.ssa.gov) or by calling (800) 772-1213.
- 'Gift of time' benefits: Nice perk, but consider safety, too
- Georgia State Health Benefits Plan battles with program vendor
- What are the rules for flexible spending accounts under the new health reform law?
- Enlist employees' help to win the health-cost battle
- Quicken Loans builds culture with freebies, CEO contact