Q. Can an injured worker obtain both workers’and Social Security disability benefits at the same time?
A. Yes. However, an employee who receives workers’ compensation benefits may receive lower Social Security benefits. You can obtain more information from the Social Security Administration web site (www.ssa.gov) or by calling (800) 772-1213.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6977/can-an-injured-worker-double-dip "
- When employee requests accommodation, beware overly cautious return-to-work conditions
- Personnel records: What to store, when to shred ... and 7 laws you must comply with
- Texas employers: Expect spike in unemployment taxes in '10
- What goes into a personnel file?
- Ask the attorney -- Your HR questions answered