For most American workers, a sinking economy and job security are at the forefront of their minds. How do you shore upat a time like this?
Ernst & Young partner Billie Williamson suggests this strategy: Be focused on how you can encourage fun.
“I worked for one company where, when we made it to $10 million in revenue, everyone got a $100 bill, from the janitor to the CEO. At $20 million, everyone got two,” Williamson says.
— Adapted from “Levelheaded Leader,” Taylor Mallory, Pink magazine.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Beware potential new source of lawsuits: Lawyers try RICO in discrimination case
- Deducting partial-day absence from leave bank is OK
- Get ready for the IRS employment-tax audit blitz starting in February
- You can lead workers to PCs, but can you make them click?