For most American workers, a sinking economy and job security are at the forefront of their minds. How do you shore upat a time like this?
Ernst & Young partner Billie Williamson suggests this strategy: Be focused on how you can encourage fun.
“I worked for one company where, when we made it to $10 million in revenue, everyone got a $100 bill, from the janitor to the CEO. At $20 million, everyone got two,” Williamson says.
— Adapted from “Levelheaded Leader,” Taylor Mallory, Pink magazine.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6887/make-spirits-soar-in-sinking-economy "
- Military spouse on leave? Employee has leave rights, too
- Employee injured at a work-Related conference can qualify for workers' comp benefits
- 4 tools to keep golden-years dreams alive
- When employee requests accommodation, beware overly cautious return-to-work conditions
- Wellness goes extreme: scuba, sailing, mountain climbing