For most American workers, a sinking economy and job security are at the forefront of their minds. How do you shore upat a time like this?
Ernst & Young partner Billie Williamson suggests this strategy: Be focused on how you can encourage fun.
“I worked for one company where, when we made it to $10 million in revenue, everyone got a $100 bill, from the janitor to the CEO. At $20 million, everyone got two,” Williamson says.
— Adapted from “Levelheaded Leader,” Taylor Mallory, Pink magazine.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Can we ask employee to use paid leave before receiving workers' comp benefits
- Address trust, training to keep top performers
- Wellness program: Can you require employees to join?
- Misclassification yields million-Dollar settlement for janitors