For most American workers, a sinking economy and job security are at the forefront of their minds. How do you shore upat a time like this?
Ernst & Young partner Billie Williamson suggests this strategy: Be focused on how you can encourage fun.
“I worked for one company where, when we made it to $10 million in revenue, everyone got a $100 bill, from the janitor to the CEO. At $20 million, everyone got two,” Williamson says.
— Adapted from “Levelheaded Leader,” Taylor Mallory, Pink magazine.
- Lowe's to offer free employee health screening
- Erase ERISA errors with new Labor correction program
- Should we contest? Fired for poor work, former employee now wants unemployment
- Must small businesses provide COBRA-Like continuation health coverage?
- Terminating employee? Don't forget appropriate notifications