Here’s a new resource for HR pros who work for state and local governments: You’ll find detailed, defined-contribution data for the 20 primary plans operated by state governments at http://tinyurl.com/SLGEstatepensiondata.
Defined-benefit data also are available for 126 plans largely administered by state governments. The Center for State and Local Government Excellence will annually update the web site.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- When it comes to discipline, details matter--and so does consistency and fairness
- Policy alone isn't enough: Take the next steps to stamp out harassment
- Get out of town! Three companies offer innovative vacation benefits
- Get the most out of your next HR conference