Here’s a new resource for HR pros who work for state and local governments: You’ll find detailed, defined-contribution data for the 20 primary plans operated by state governments at http://tinyurl.com/SLGEstatepensiondata.
Defined-benefit data also are available for 126 plans largely administered by state governments. The Center for State and Local Government Excellence will annually update the web site.
- Consider 360º evaluations to catch supervisor-Bias problems
- Am I permitted to communicate directly with employees' medical professionals?
- 7 steps for conducting effective workplace investigations
- Curb Turnover Using Job-Rotation Plan, Not Job Sharing
- HR affects the parts of work that are least satisfying