On Sept. 25, President Bush signed the ADA Amendments Act of 2008, providing greater protection to disabled employees under the ADA. The amendments, which passed the House and Senate with broad bipartisan support, dramatically expand the class of people who are entitled to protection under the ADA.
- Revamp employment contracts to account for new tax rules
- Retaliation alert! Beware timing when acting against worker who files EEOC complaint
- Can a 'bad' motive firing of an at-will employee backfire?
- Can we terminate an employee who has been discussing how much he gets paid?
- New pay on the way: Update on New York wage-and-hour law