On Sept. 25, President Bush signed the ADA Amendments Act of 2008, providing greater protection to disabled employees under the ADA. The amendments, which passed the House and Senate with broad bipartisan support, dramatically expand the class of people who are entitled to protection under the ADA.
- Your FMLA obligation ends with forms and notice
- For unemployment comp, check: Is he really a contractor?
- Where should we display labor law posters?
- ABA/DOL partnership: 'New sheriff' gets a deputy, which could trigger more FMLA, FLSA lawsuits
- Check union contract when tallying FMLA leave, workers' comp absenteeism