It takes more than a written policy to avoid liability for sexual harassment. But if you back up your policy with regular training and reminders and quickly fix any harassment problems that come to your attention, chances are you won’t be liable unless the harasser was a supervisor and the employee suffered an adverse employment action ...
- Beware lawsuits from contract workers, too
- 7th Circuit: Under ADA, disabled don't automatically get vacant job
- While Congress mulls federal gay-Bias law, take note of state, local rules
- Use social networks to your advantage in employment disputes
- Lead exposure lands Bethlehem companies over $100,000 in fines