People traditionally pack on extra pounds during the Thanksgiving-to-Christmas string of holiday parties and office functions. But the increasing focus on workplace wellness is leading more employers to inject more carrots and water with those cookies and eggnog into their holiday events.
One key rule for holiday partygoers: Stop drinking calories for thirst; stick with water.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Employees break world record by making 1,000 sandwiches
- N.J. school teachers accept lower raises
- Play up your benefit offerings; applicants are skeptical
- Hiring managers must review all applicants' qualifications