People traditionally pack on extra pounds during the Thanksgiving-to-Christmas string of holiday parties and office functions. But the increasing focus on workplace wellness is leading more employers to inject more carrots and water with those cookies and eggnog into their holiday events.
One key rule for holiday partygoers: Stop drinking calories for thirst; stick with water.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6781/wellness-meets-the-holiday-office-party "
- Exception covers some, not all, church staff
- How to legally manage pregnancy and maternity leaves
- Lesson from 'I'm too sexy for my shirt' case: Be alert to female-on-male harassment
- Fire if necessary: Complaining about bias doesn't earn free pass to terrorize co-workers
- How to win discrimination lawsuits: Carefully document real performance problems