People traditionally pack on extra pounds during the Thanksgiving-to-Christmas string of holiday parties and office functions. But the increasing focus on workplace wellness is leading more employers to inject more carrots and water with those cookies and eggnog into their holiday events.
One key rule for holiday partygoers: Stop drinking calories for thirst; stick with water.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Warn bosses: No religious harassment at work
- Attitude, absence & foul language: 3 scripts for those conversations you'd rather not have
- Remind supervisors: No temper tantrums allowed
- 5 U.S. industries that are shedding employees fast