People traditionally pack on extra pounds during the Thanksgiving-to-Christmas string of holiday parties and office functions. But the increasing focus on workplace wellness is leading more employers to inject more carrots and water with those cookies and eggnog into their holiday events.
One key rule for holiday partygoers: Stop drinking calories for thirst; stick with water.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Exempt or nonexempt? Analyze your staff before a court does
- Slackers can be a drag on any kind of enterprise
- Restaurant caught in birthday suit, now it must pay
- Congress OKs New Genetic Bias Lawâ€”What's it Mean for HR?