If a good idea pops into your head while you’re driving your car, playing a round of golf or riding the commuter train, capture it this way: Cell-phone your office and dictate your idea to your office voice mail, where it will be waiting for you when you arrive.
Also useful: Call in reminders to yourself. Example: “Don’t forget to call Chris first thing on Monday.”
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- The effects of stress on workplace performance
- Include federal jury service protection in your employee handbook and policies
- N.J. Supreme Court decides: Can employees take confidential docs?
- Online financial advice firm allows unlimited time off