I’m not going to tell you that it’s OK to lie, cheat and steal. But I’m also not going to preach that you should act like a Boy Scout or Girl Scout all the time. There’s a middle ground—and that’s the smart place to be.
Listen, it’s easy to give speeches about how your department must maintain “the highest ethical standards.” That means noth...(register to read more)
- FMLA, FLSA, ADA and more: The 10 employment laws every manager must know
- Know employee's diagnosis? Don't assume FMLA
- Florida's climate is right for overtime lawsuits; build your defense
- Provide real chance to weigh signing separation agreement
- Off-work months during grievance don't count toward FMLA eligibility