I’m not going to tell you that it’s OK to lie, cheat and steal. But I’m also not going to preach that you should act like a Boy Scout or Girl Scout all the time. There’s a middle ground—and that’s the smart place to be.
Listen, it’s easy to give speeches about how your department must maintain “the highest ethical standards.” That means noth...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Understanding religious accommodations in Ohio workplaces
- Act fast on firing for misconduct, or risk being liable for unemployment compensation
- Stick to the facts when firing employee who complained of discrimination
- Are Employee Protests a 'Protected' Activity?