I’m not going to tell you that it’s OK to lie, cheat and steal. But I’m also not going to preach that you should act like a Boy Scout or Girl Scout all the time. There’s a middle ground—and that’s the smart place to be.
Listen, it’s easy to give speeches about how your department must maintain “the highest ethical standards.” That means noth...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Firing 'Worst of the best' isn't age discrimination
- Don't use weight as an excuse not to hire, no matter the cost
- Documentation is key if you decide not to retain a probationary employee
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Just Too Pooped to Work?