I’m not going to tell you that it’s OK to lie, cheat and steal. But I’m also not going to preach that you should act like a Boy Scout or Girl Scout all the time. There’s a middle ground—and that’s the smart place to be.
Listen, it’s easy to give speeches about how your department must maintain “the highest ethical standards.” That means noth...(register to read more)
- Providing References to Other Employers
- Must we release personnel file to employee terminated for inappropriate behavior?
- Warn managers: Zero tolerance for any kind of age-related harassment
- Investigations must be thorough, but not bulletproof to justify discipline
- Tick, Tock. Watch the (Retaliation) Clock