I’m not going to tell you that it’s OK to lie, cheat and steal. But I’m also not going to preach that you should act like a Boy Scout or Girl Scout all the time. There’s a middle ground—and that’s the smart place to be.
Listen, it’s easy to give speeches about how your department must maintain “the highest ethical standards.” That means noth...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 17 steps to protect your trade secrets
- Downsized Work Force, Supersized Liability: The Legal Risks of Layoffs
- Rochester paralegal's job goes up in smoke
- Only truly outrageous conduct can add up to intentional infliction of emotional distress