I’m not going to tell you that it’s OK to lie, cheat and steal. But I’m also not going to preach that you should act like a Boy Scout or Girl Scout all the time. There’s a middle ground—and that’s the smart place to be.
Listen, it’s easy to give speeches about how your department must maintain “the highest ethical standards.” That means noth...(register to read more)
- Top management wants to ax 'troublemaker'? Beware wrongful termination retaliation
- Be prepared to explain bonus before discharge
- Back up consistent discipline system with documentation, review of high-stakes cases
- Does the FMLA cover leave for cosmetic surgery?
- Beware lawsuits when top brass spouts bias