Covered employers are required to post a "Your Rights Under the" poster and are expected to communicate the basics about the Act (FMLA) to employees who don't read English. To make your job easier, the U.S. Labor Department offers a new Spanish-language poster that describes employees' rights.
To download this poster, plus other English- and Spanish-language compliance posters, visit www.dol.gov/osbp/ sbrefa/poster or call (866) 487-2365 to get posters mailed to you. To find out which regulations your company is required to post, visit the Poster Advisor at www.dol.gov/elaws/posters.htm.
- A growing problem: Obese workers cost Texas employers $3 billion
- You don't have to ignore harmful effect of absences
- Try to offer same job to returning worker, not just same title, salary
- Cutting an employee's pay is perfectly legal, but first review his potential for a bias lawsuit
- Series of 'minor' incidents <br/> can add up to hostile environment