Covered employers are required to post a "Your Rights Under the" poster and are expected to communicate the basics about the Act (FMLA) to employees who don't read English. To make your job easier, the U.S. Labor Department offers a new Spanish-language poster that describes employees' rights.
To download this poster, plus other English- and Spanish-language compliance posters, visit www.dol.gov/osbp/ sbrefa/poster or call (866) 487-2365 to get posters mailed to you. To find out which regulations your company is required to post, visit the Poster Advisor at www.dol.gov/elaws/posters.htm.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- NC officials launch 40% more wage investigations since 2003
- Workers' Mental Well-Being Tops N.C. Firm's Work/Life List
- Twittering away the day on FMLA
- Congress begins debate on paid-leave bill; Obama OKs same-sex benefits for federal workers