Covered employers are required to post a "Your Rights Under the" poster and are expected to communicate the basics about the Act (FMLA) to employees who don't read English. To make your job easier, the U.S. Labor Department offers a new Spanish-language poster that describes employees' rights.
To download this poster, plus other English- and Spanish-language compliance posters, visit www.dol.gov/osbp/ sbrefa/poster or call (866) 487-2365 to get posters mailed to you. To find out which regulations your company is required to post, visit the Poster Advisor at www.dol.gov/elaws/posters.htm.
- Under new FMLA rules, think twice before automatically firing workers who don't call in
- Base reinstatement on job held at time leave began
- Check calendar when employee files lawsuit covered by employment agreement
- What are the rules on parenting leave for small employers?
- What happens to accrued PTO leave when an employee separates?