Covered employers are required to post a "Your Rights Under the" poster and are expected to communicate the basics about the Act (FMLA) to employees who don't read English. To make your job easier, the U.S. Labor Department offers a new Spanish-language poster that describes employees' rights.
To download this poster, plus other English- and Spanish-language compliance posters, visit www.dol.gov/osbp/ sbrefa/poster or call (866) 487-2365 to get posters mailed to you. To find out which regulations your company is required to post, visit the Poster Advisor at www.dol.gov/elaws/posters.htm.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Providing extra leave after FMLA? You can set the rules
- Google keeps the cool tools coming: 4 smart add-ons
- Check your leave policies! EEOC looks at return-to-work issues
- Can we fire admitted drug user, or should we offer time off for treatment?