Covered employers are required to post a "Your Rights Under the" poster and are expected to communicate the basics about the Act (FMLA) to employees who don't read English. To make your job easier, the U.S. Labor Department offers a new Spanish-language poster that describes employees' rights.
To download this poster, plus other English- and Spanish-language compliance posters, visit www.dol.gov/osbp/ sbrefa/poster or call (866) 487-2365 to get posters mailed to you. To find out which regulations your company is required to post, visit the Poster Advisor at www.dol.gov/elaws/posters.htm.
- Know your ADA responsibilities for employees with cancer
- Employee's still out after 12 weeks of FMLA: Can we fire?
- 15 years after enactment, FMLA changing with the times
- Consider uniform, ADEA-compliant severance and rights-waiver releases--even if age isn't factor
- Do holidays count when calculating FMLA or CFRA leave?