Covered employers are required to post a "Your Rights Under the" poster and are expected to communicate the basics about the Act (FMLA) to employees who don't read English. To make your job easier, the U.S. Labor Department offers a new Spanish-language poster that describes employees' rights.
To download this poster, plus other English- and Spanish-language compliance posters, visit www.dol.gov/osbp/ sbrefa/poster or call (866) 487-2365 to get posters mailed to you. To find out which regulations your company is required to post, visit the Poster Advisor at www.dol.gov/elaws/posters.htm.
- For a quick trip to court, allow casual accommodations for some but not others
- Worker receiving disability benefits: Can we substitute unpaid FMLA for paid leave?
- Break into vacation-Leave bank if sick leave is empty
- How do we handle FMLA leave when the time off is less than our usual minimum?
- Avoid arbitrary policy on reinstating job titles