Covered employers are required to post a "Your Rights Under the" poster and are expected to communicate the basics about the Act (FMLA) to employees who don't read English. To make your job easier, the U.S. Labor Department offers a new Spanish-language poster that describes employees' rights.
To download this poster, plus other English- and Spanish-language compliance posters, visit www.dol.gov/osbp/ sbrefa/poster or call (866) 487-2365 to get posters mailed to you. To find out which regulations your company is required to post, visit the Poster Advisor at www.dol.gov/elaws/posters.htm.
- Cut health costs by dangling the right opt-out incentives
- Offering extra leave beyond FMLA? You don't have to extend job return rights
- When State Laws Collide With The Family And Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Ensure handbook doesn't make FMLA promises you can't keep
- Deployed employees get full pay, benefits, monthly care packages