Covered employers are required to post a "Your Rights Under the" poster and are expected to communicate the basics about the Act (FMLA) to employees who don't read English. To make your job easier, the U.S. Labor Department offers a new Spanish-language poster that describes employees' rights.
To download this poster, plus other English- and Spanish-language compliance posters, visit www.dol.gov/osbp/ sbrefa/poster or call (866) 487-2365 to get posters mailed to you. To find out which regulations your company is required to post, visit the Poster Advisor at www.dol.gov/elaws/posters.htm.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Keep all medical records confidential! Otherwise, normal lawsuit rules don't apply
- How do we handle FMLA leave when the time off is less than our usual minimum?
- Ohio Unemployment Compensation Act
- Must we allow vacation leave accrual while employees are out on FMLA leave?