A. Ask at least three senior executives for advice. Chances are, most if not all of them will tell you the same thing. In any case, majority rules. If you wind up getting the designation because of their input, they’ll care more about helping you be promoted to prove that their advice paid off.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Personnel files: Organize your paper trail to minimize legal risks
- Too small for FMLA? Think again; you may be an 'integrated employer'
- When an abusive supervisor is equally intolerable to everyone, is it harassment?
- Baby boomer vs. Gen Y: Can you adapt to a younger workplace?