A. Show eagerness to learn more. Seek examples of your weak points and ask if there are certain times when they flare up. By accepting feedback in an open way, you make it easier for the boss to level with you.
- Big firms seeking partners that can prove staff diversity
- Not a union employer? Proposed EFCA could soon change that
- Beware the cat's paw: How innocent decisions create liability
- Remind managers: Comments about weight can trigger harassment complaints
- Just asking for help doesn't trigger accommodation process