Upshot: Your competitors and small business customers will combine the traditional “learning by your bootstraps” with real book smarts, too. As a result, artists, musicians, tradesmen and others not traditionally exposed to business education will learn not just their trade but small business skills.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6602/entrepreneurship-degree-becoming-hot-new-curriculum "
- No policies, no job descriptions, no training: A case study in how not to hire & promote
- Have a jolly season when unwrapping 7 new tax 'presents'
- Identity theft and liability: How to reduce the risks facing your business
- 4 stages of scaling your organization
- Beware hazards when calculating N.C. unemployment insurance tax