• Fire on Mondays. Mondays are the best days to terminate an employee because it allows the person to start looking for a job right away.
• Make job offers on Thursdays. If candidates need time to think, this gives them one extra day. (If you give them the whole weekend, they may find another offer.)
• Give good job reviews on Fridays. It sets the mood for the weekend, which can be a reward in itself. It also prevents satisfied workers from “kicking back” for the rest of the week.
• Give poor job reviews on Mondays. This provides employees time to work out improvements during the week, instead of stewing all weekend.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6600/which-day-is-best-to-fire-hire-or-give-reviews "
- Arizona design firm sponsors contest to find next new hire
- Exempt or nonexempt? Analyze your staff before a court does
- Address harassment complaint with thorough investigation—and quick action to fix problems
- Judge Stops Implementation of 'No-Match' rules
- You're not liable for failing to solve worker's benefit problem