Turn your best PowerPoint presentation ever into a custom template. That way, you can store all the fonts, graphics, backgrounds and images easily in one tidy package. Next time you need to create a presentation, you’re one step ahead.
How to do it (for PowerPoint 2000): Open the presentation, choose “File > Save As,” then type in a name for the template and choose “Design Template (.pot)” in the “Save As Type” field. Hit “Save,” and you’re done.
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- PowerPoint: Use the Action button to create interactivity in presentations
- PowerPoint 2003 to 2013: Where'd they put...?
- Hate typing text in PowerPoint presentations?
- Make it one of HR's goals: Ensure everyone gets training on harassment