Each week, you can listen to a new Edgewise podcast on AMA’s web site (http://podcast.amanet.org/edgewise/) or download it to an iPod or MP3 player. Speakers include professors, business authors and experts.
What’s in the lineup? One week, Harvard Business School Professor Bill George talked about being an authentic leader. Then customer-service guru Chip Bill talked about delivering extraordinary service. Other topics: How to market yourself, and whether you’re hardwired for success.
Tip: Subscribe to the series so new podcasts will automatically download to your computer.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Tough new boss? Make sure everyone is treated 'By the book'
- 37 Health Care Cost Containment Strategies
- Don't be afraid to terminate if manager can't manage personal relationships
- Train employees to avoid pestering workers who file lawsuits or in-house complaints