Each week, you can listen to a new Edgewise podcast on AMA’s web site (http://podcast.amanet.org/edgewise/) or download it to an iPod or MP3 player. Speakers include professors, business authors and experts.
What’s in the lineup? One week, Harvard Business School Professor Bill George talked about being an authentic leader. Then customer-service guru Chip Bill talked about delivering extraordinary service. Other topics: How to market yourself, and whether you’re hardwired for success.
Tip: Subscribe to the series so new podcasts will automatically download to your computer.
- New definition of 'dependent' sparks benefit-law confusion
- When technological change means jobs are changing too, document the training you offer
- What 'Brown' does for employees, education
- The death of one-size-fits-all benefits: Tailor rewards to generational differences
- Dell's Rollins: success above ego