In his book, 8 To Be Great: The 8 Traits That Lead To Great Success, author Richard St. John says there isn’t just one secret to success, there are eight of ’em:
1. Passion. We don’t mean the torrid kind, and you know that.
2. Work. Find the thing that makes time fly for you.
3. Focus. Tune out any task or project that’s going to break your concentration and slow you down.
4. Push. Life has plenty of scary things waiting to kick you in the pants: market forces, natural disasters, even death. You don’t need to make up reasons to push yourself.
5. Ideas. There’s nothing like unleashing your creativity in the service of a customer, and anybody can do it.
6. Improvement. No need to rest on your laurels. Always look for ways to do a better job.
7. Service. Even if you don’t have one original idea, you can still “wow” with spectacular attention to details: their details.
8. Persistence. Don’t let anybody shut you down, whether it’s a fierce bully or a kindly mentor.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6505/8-ways-to-be-great-and-succeed "