The remedy? Create more challenges for yourself. A few ideas:
1. Volunteer to take on a project.
2. Work with your boss to find gaps in your experience, and then find projects where you can use those skills to help the company.
3. Take an interest in your colleagues’ work. It could lead to new opportunities within the company.
4. Set up contests for yourself. Example: Challenge yourself to find three ways to streamline or cut the cost of a standard practice.
5. Begin actively networking.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6475/5-ways-to-keep-boredom-at-bay "