Keeping Napravnik in the lead:
- She’s not overly impressed with herself. Nor does she compare herself to the greatest jockeys.
- She loves her work, leaving high school - despite straight A’s - to pursue her passion.
- She delivers. She drew her first mount at Pimlico at age 17 … and won.
- She’s precocious. One of Maryland’s top trainers says Napravnik understands horses better than Chris McCarron or Edgar Prado did at her age.
- She’s got grit. Once, she fell during a race and left the track in an ambulance, but came back, rode two races later and placed.
—Adapted from “Blazing Saddle,” McLean Robbins, Washingtonian.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6420/shes-a-little-bit-with-true-grit "