- Being bright, educated and well-informed.
- Having an inquiring mind.
- Showing a willingness to work hard.
- Staying in good physical condition.
- Displaying honesty and ethics.
- Presenting a sense of fair play.
- Feeling comfortable with oneself.
- Displaying a genuine love of people.
- Taking risks and admitting being wrong.
- Making tough decisions quickly.
- Demonstrating patience … up to a point.
- Having the knack for spotting talent.
- Knowing where the buck really stops.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6395/ceo-checklist-how-do-you-stack-up "