- Self-confidence. Leaders don’t fear trying, even if that means occasional setbacks.
- Personal impact. Cultivate the way people think about you. You accomplish this in both big and small ways, such as taking extra time to connect with young people and people you don’t know well.
- Performance. Deliver results.
- Handle small tasks, such as writing e-mails, with the same level of excellence as giving a great speech. .
- Interpersonal confidence. Establish lasting, trusting and positive relationships with other people.
Get weekly updates on breaking news and business advice to help you advance your career! The week's top stories and resources will be sent right to your inbox. Choose the topics you're interested in:
We value your Privacy.