- Self-confidence. Leaders don’t fear trying, even if that means occasional setbacks.
- Personal impact. Cultivate the way people think about you. You accomplish this in both big and small ways, such as taking extra time to connect with young people and people you don’t know well.
- Performance. Deliver results.
- Handle small tasks, such as writing e-mails, with the same level of excellence as giving a great speech. .
- Interpersonal confidence. Establish lasting, trusting and positive relationships with other people.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6376/bud-bilanichs-5-point-power-star "