- One individual can make the difference between success and failure. You can be that person.
- Most people succeed only through the help of others. While independence is good, interdependence is essential to .
- You don’t need any particular authority to lead. You don’t need to wait for a promotion. Just lead.
- The basic elements of combat leadership will allow you to lead in nearly any situation, because combat poses the most severe crises, hardships and penalties for failure.
- The essence of leadership is motivating people to do their best toward meeting your goals.
- Leaders are made, not born. You can learn.
- Leadership doesn’t depend on a square deal or pleasant working conditions. Given a worthy goal, you can motivate people without those rewards.
Get weekly updates on breaking news and business advice to help you advance your career! The week's top stories and resources will be sent right to your inbox. Choose the topics you're interested in:
We value your Privacy.