- One individual can make the difference between success and failure. You can be that person.
- Most people succeed only through the help of others. While independence is good, interdependence is essential to .
- You don’t need any particular authority to lead. You don’t need to wait for a promotion. Just lead.
- The basic elements of combat leadership will allow you to lead in nearly any situation, because combat poses the most severe crises, hardships and penalties for failure.
- The essence of leadership is motivating people to do their best toward meeting your goals.
- Leaders are made, not born. You can learn.
- Leadership doesn’t depend on a square deal or pleasant working conditions. Given a worthy goal, you can motivate people without those rewards.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6371/7-things-every-leader-must-believe "