- Drivers from Ferrari’s Formula One racing team can test passenger cars on the racetrack and give their expert feedback.
- Mechanics, who will soon be sent to Ferrari dealerships, learn advanced skills in aluminum fabrication and welding by working on race cars that use ultra-advanced materials.
- The single location speeds the technology transfer from race cars to passenger cars. Example: Ferrari began installing Formula One-style paddle-shifted transmissions on its passenger cars before other manufacturers.
—Adapted from “Men in Red,” Peter Egan, Road & Track magazine.
- The best managers are the best listeners: 4 steps
- Suspect FMLA mischief? Use certification before taking drastic action
- Job background check must comply with Fair Credit Reporting Act
- When promotions are on the line, follow your criteria and beware supervisor bias
- Track potential disciplinary problems as they occur