- Drivers from Ferrari’s Formula One racing team can test passenger cars on the racetrack and give their expert feedback.
- Mechanics, who will soon be sent to Ferrari dealerships, learn advanced skills in aluminum fabrication and welding by working on race cars that use ultra-advanced materials.
- The single location speeds the technology transfer from race cars to passenger cars. Example: Ferrari began installing Formula One-style paddle-shifted transmissions on its passenger cars before other manufacturers.
—Adapted from “Men in Red,” Peter Egan, Road & Track magazine.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6345/ferrari-keeps-its-cutting-edge "
- Tackling more advanced duties? Score big in this economy
- ShopRite facing lawsuits on disability, sex discrimination
- What to do when a Department of Labor auditor comes a-knocking
- Preserve employees' exempt status; give explicit 'discretion and judgment' power
- How to Write Effective and Legal Job Descriptions