Here are some self-branding Dyson secrets:
- He had the guts to name his product and company after himself.
- He made sure that his high-tech design looked very different.
- He created a vacuum that attracts buyers who are willing to pay top dollar for something unique.
- He exhibited determination by building 5,127 prototypes before he found a model that met his criteria.
- He showed the gumption to serve as spokesman in his company’s commercials.
— Adapted from “The Inventor as Pitchman,” Lindsay Blakely, Business 2.0.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6326/leadership-through-self-branding "