Here are some self-branding Dyson secrets:
- He had the guts to name his product and company after himself.
- He made sure that his high-tech design looked very different.
- He created a vacuum that attracts buyers who are willing to pay top dollar for something unique.
- He exhibited determination by building 5,127 prototypes before he found a model that met his criteria.
- He showed the gumption to serve as spokesman in his company’s commercials.
— Adapted from “The Inventor as Pitchman,” Lindsay Blakely, Business 2.0.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6326/leadership-through-self-branding "