- Take your cues from everything and everyone around you.
- Pinpoint the most promising opportunities.
- Devise a practical, detailed plan, and organize the resources you’ll need to carry it out.
- Execute your plan, focusing on the details.
- Communicate your vision to your followers and potential followers —anyone who can help.
- Develop the skills and capacity of the people who have chosen to follow you.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/6320/6-basic-rules-for-would-be-leaders "